In this article, we tell you about Search Engine Optimization: What are Types of SEO. Here we share the methods which are used for ranking.
Search Engine Optimization: What are Types of SEO
Search Engine Optimization is the technique to optimize the website for achieving the higher ranking results in Google or other Search Engines like Yahoo, Bing etc. It is used for getting the traffic organically and free.
It has the various techniques of getting the better results in Search Engines Result Page.
- White Hat
- Black Hat
- Gray Hat
Search Engine Optimization techniques
White Hat SEO Techniques:
It is the Legal technique of SEO. In White Hat, it follows the rules and guidelines for SEO. White Hat technique is used for the human audience and follows the strict rule of search engines. It totally opposite to the Black Hat.
- Give the quality Content on your website with proper heading tags and maintain the keyword density.
- Use proper title length, meta descriptions in your content.
- Proper On Page and Off Page techniques.
- Google Analytics and Google Webmaster tools for analyzing your website.
- Proper Internal and External linkings and no broken links.
- Use ALT tags in Images to understand the search engines.
- A website should be mobile friendly and secure.
- High Loading Speed.
Other Factors are:
Use AMP for Website to get the best speed on the mobile.
User experience should be better.
Apply Schema on your website.
Maintain Keyword Density.
Use Featured Snippet.
Website theme should be responsive.
Black Hat SEO Techniques:
It is an illegal method of SEO. The Black Hat technique is used for search engines. It is not for the human audience and not follow the Search Engines guidelines.
- Keyword Stuffing:
In the Blackhat, we used the keyword stuffing for getting the higher rankings. Keyword Stuffing means use the excessive keywords in the website content.
- Irrelevant Keywords:
Use Irrelevant keywords like the topic of a website on health and we use other topic keywords. Content is not focused on the topic.
- Tiny text and Hidden Links:
Put illegible text in the content and give the hidden links like If website topic is Health and give the model’s website page link in the health keyword.The tiny text will not show the users it only shows to the search engines. The user has given the article background color in this text. By this technique, the text will show only to search engines.
- Duplicate Content:
Duplicate Content is another technique which is used to getting the higher rankings. In this copy the content of other websites which comes under Duplicate Content.
In this, the content is copied by the other user websites and paste in your website.
Your original content is used for the other websites by you.
Spamming is another Black Hat Technique in which we used the spamming through blog commenting by doing comments in excess. Do comments on getting the backlinks.
Post excessively on social media websites.
Excessive blog comments.
Excessive directories submission.
Give many links to your content.
- Article Spinning:
In Article Spinning we spin the articles and used the article in our website content and the blog content. There are various tools which spin the articles. It modifies the article words into synonyms.
Cloaking is the technique in which we delivered the content on a web page to search engine in a way that different content is delivered to the human users of Search Engines. It means we delivered the different content both the search engines and the users.
Stuffing pages with keyword phrase and redirect the user to separate pages. This is called Doorway pages.
Gray Hat SEO Techniques:
Gray Hat SEO technique is the mixture of White Hat and Black Hat SEO techniques. In Gray Hat, we use both the black hat and white hat techniques.
What are Types of SEO?
There are two types of SEO.
- On Page SEO
- Off Page SEO
- 1. On Page SEO:
On Page SEO refers to optimize the web page of a website.There are many On Page techniques.
- Title tags
- Meta description and Meta Keywords
- Quality Content
- XML, HTML sitemaps.
- Robots.txt file
- Google Analytics and Google Webmaster Accounts
- Heading Tags (H1, H2, H3 etc)
- Internal and External Linking
- High Loading Speed
- Mobile Friendly and Use HTTPS
- Keyword Research
These are the On Page techniques. We used these On page techniques and achieve the higher ranking results.
- Off Page SEO:
Off Page SEO refers to optimize the website to get the higher ranking results in SERP. Various Off Page techniques.
- Questions and Answers
- Document Sharing
- Guest Post
- Forum Submission
- Social Bookmarking
- Blog Commenting
- Social Media Engagement
Search Engine Optimization: What are Types of SEO. In this, we explain all techniques in detail. So these are the methods which are used for rankings.
So in this article, we have told about Search Engine Optimization: What are Types of SEO and how these techniques work. So It clears the doubt about Search Engine Optimization and types.We tell you about the blackhat and whitehat and clear the difference between them. By this article, You have cleared about SEO and Know about the legal method to apply the more search engine traffic and save from Google Penalty.
Over to You:
If you liked this article Share this article and get more knowledge about Digital Marketing.
- 3 Hubspot Free SEO Courses With the Best SEO Strategies - April 21, 2018
- How to Add Google Analytics Code to WordPress Site or Blog - April 20, 2018
- [100% Off Coupon] Ultimate Email Marketing And Autoresponders Guide - April 18, 2018
- [100 % Off Udemy Course Coupon] Google image SEO - April 16, 2018
- Get Free Sales and CRM For Small Businesses by Hubspot - April 14, 2018
- [100 % Off Udemy Coupon] Facebook Marketing: 1000% More Engagement & Boost Sales - April 13, 2018
- How to Install WordPress through Softaculous in cPanel? - March 10, 2018
- How to Implement Google AMP on WordPress Site or Blog? - March 1, 2018
- How to Add Facebook Fan Page Widget to WordPress - February 27, 2018
- How to Migrate WordPress Website from One Host to Another - February 24, 2018