In WordPress, The theme is used for show the graphical interface and design of a website. The theme is the important part of a website. An interactive theme attracts a user and gives the better user experience.
If you want to look for install a theme then there are free and premium themes are available in the market. If you are a beginner then you can start with a free theme and Here we tell you the step by step guide on how to install a WordPress theme. Here we will cover 3 different methods to install a WordPress theme.
Before You Install a WordPress Theme:
Before You Install a WordPress theme you should take care of one thing if you install a new WordPress theme then it changes all the function of a website and also changes the design. Some things will be a loss like you should verify your webmaster property and Google Analytics property again. You will also improve your design.
How to Install a WordPress Theme Manually?
Here we tell you free or Paid WordPress theme website like Mythemeshop, Justfreethemes. These websites are providing the free and paid theme. You can also download themes from WordPress.org. Download the theme in the .zip file.
1. Download free or paid theme from WordPress.org or anywhere. These files are the .zip file.
2. Go to Appearance and Click Themes.
3. Click Add New.
4. After Click on Add New, it gives you the option of Upload a theme. The file in Zip Format.
5. Choose a .zip file you have downloaded from any website and Upload file and click Install Now.
6. Click Activate and Your theme have successfully uploaded.
So it is the second method to upload a theme.
How to Install a WordPress Theme using Admin Search?
If you want to install a free theme then WordPress.Org is the best place to find the free themes.
1. Go to WordPress Dashboard and Click Appearance and you will see the first option of Themes. Click Themes.
2. Click Add New.
3. When you go to Add New then Search your theme which you want to install. Here you can find Featured, Popular, Latest WordPress themes. You can also apply Featured Filter to get specific themes.
4. When you choose a theme then install the theme? Click Install and You can also preview it here. When Installation is complete you will click Activate
5. When an installation is complete you will activate the theme. Click Activate.
Then the theme is activated. It is the First Method to install a WordPress theme. After this, you can customize your theme.
How to Install a WordPress Theme Manually via FTP?
If you are an advanced person then this is for you. Because upload a theme through FTP is on Advanced level.
1. First, you should login into Filezilla and put your website hostname, login details. After this process, you will login into Filezilla.
2. All the root directories files will show on the left side. Root files have stored in the public_html file.
3. Go through public_html and click the wp-content file. Go to Themes in wp-content.
4. Upload the zip file in Themes. Extract the zip file. Then Your theme is successfully uploaded.
So here you have learned How to Install a WordPress theme by using all the three methods with step by step guide. So use this guide and install the theme. All three methods are crucial if one method is not working then you can upload by other methods.
Over to You:
If you have liked our guide then share this article with other and Like Our Facebook Page for more information and updates.
How to Install a WordPress Theme Manually for Beginners
Here we tell you about How to Install a WordPress Theme Manually, using Admin search or using FTP for Beginners