So here we tell you about How to Add Social Media Share Buttons to WordPress Posts. Social Media is very useful for us to get the traffic and blog posts sharing. Social Media is also considered in Google Algorithm.
If you want to get more social shares and get more traffic then install social media icons on WordPress website and blog. So it will help in getting more sharings to your best content.
How to Add Social Media Share Buttons to WordPress Posts
So in this, we tell you about adding social media widgets through plugins.
1. Login your WordPress.
2. Go to Plugins and Click Add New.
3. Search Social Sharings.
4. You will find more plugins but use the plugin which has given by WordPress.
2. You can show your Sharing buttons in pop up forms.
3. You can pick up 16 different sizes for sharing buttons.
4. It allows to visitors to Subscribe your blog through email.
5. You can display social sharing buttons at the end of every post.
6.You can add Share counter in this plugin.
7. You can use animation in your buttons.
8. It has friendly support.
9. You can also optimize this plugin for mobile.
1. SUMO is the best plugin. First, you should register on it and then Add a Website.
2. After this, Click Social and Go to Share option.
3.In Sumo, You can show the different sharing buttons on desktop and mobile.
4. You can set the number of sharing buttons which do you want to show.
5. URL Shortener is available.
6. You can set the rules for sharing buttons.
7. Tracking is available.
8. You can also apply inline sharings.
9. Show the Clicks.
10. You can also use Subscribe to get the email subscriber.
5. Social Pug:
The Social Pug is the best plugin and it is free to use.
1. You can show sharing buttons on four location on the website.
2. It supports Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, Pinterest.
3. Show social media share count.
4. You can add these button before and after the post.
5. You can edit the label of buttons for getting the more engagement.
So these are the 5 Best Free Social Media Sharing Plugins For WordPress 2018.
By this, you will learn How to Add Social Media Share Buttons to WordPress Posts.
So in this article, you have known How to Add Social Media Share Buttons to WordPress Posts. You have also known about the features and which option should be enabled to get more exposure. So use this plugin and technique to get social traffic to your WordPress website or blog.
Over to You:
If you like this article then share this article with others. By this, they also know How to Add Social Media Share Buttons to WordPress Posts.