So here we tell you about How to Add Social Media Buttons to Blogger Posts. Social Media is the biggest need of everyone and without it, we cannot do much more. Content Sharing and social media is the part of Google Rankbrain algorithm.
Social Media has given the weight in the Rankbrain algorithm. Use Social Media Sharing buttons to get your content share and get more traffic from here.
How to Add Social Media Buttons to Blogger Posts?
1. Go to Blogger.
2. Login by Gmail.
3. When you log in to your blogger account the Go to Theme section and click Edit HTML.
There are many tools available on the internet from where you can add the sharing buttons
4. Before this Process, You can go to the tool AddThis.
5. Create an account in AddThis and after you can create the account in AddThis then log in.
6. There are 6 tools available in AddThis. These 6 options are
A. Share Buttons
B. Follow Buttons
C. Related Posts
D. List Building
E. Link Promotion
7. Choose the First Option. Click to Share Buttons.
8. After this, there are 4 options available in Select a Tool Type. In this how you put your social sharing buttons on your website.
Like Floating, Inline, Expanding, Image Sharing.
I recommend you to use Floating Bar. It has the best among all.
You can select your custom social media sharing buttons which you want to put on your website.
Click on Floating then click Continue.
9. After this Select the Social Media Buttons positions in which place you want to show your sharing buttons on Computer or Mobile.
Set the Share Counters.
Select your own Social Networks.
In Design option, you can set the Size of Buttons, Styles and Total Share Count Label.
10. In Advanced option, you can set the Responsive width, Set the Social Share count number.
11 After this Click Save and Continue.
12. Then Go to Get the Code section in the header of Addthis.com website. It has placed on the fourth number in this row.
13. Then you have seen the many options which type of website is yours. There are 7 option available which type of your website.
My Site is
a. An HTML Website.
f. Angular JS
Select the An HTML Website Persist with the first option.
14. Copy the code from Get the Code section.
16. After this Click Save theme. Then you can see the sharing buttons on blogger website.
|Digital Marketing Learning|
If you want to learn How to Add Social Media Buttons to Blogger Posts with the help of Coding then click this link.
- 3 Hubspot Free SEO Courses With the Best SEO Strategies - April 21, 2018
- How to Add Google Analytics Code to WordPress Site or Blog - April 20, 2018
- [100% Off Coupon] Ultimate Email Marketing And Autoresponders Guide - April 18, 2018
- [100 % Off Udemy Course Coupon] Google image SEO - April 16, 2018
- Get Free Sales and CRM For Small Businesses by Hubspot - April 14, 2018
- [100 % Off Udemy Coupon] Facebook Marketing: 1000% More Engagement & Boost Sales - April 13, 2018
- How to Install WordPress through Softaculous in cPanel? - March 10, 2018
- How to Implement Google AMP on WordPress Site or Blog? - March 1, 2018
- How to Add Facebook Fan Page Widget to WordPress - February 27, 2018
- How to Migrate WordPress Website from One Host to Another - February 24, 2018