In this article, we tell you about How to Add Facebook Fan Page Widget to WordPress. Because facebook fan page is necessary to get more likes and collect the audience.
How to Add Facebook Fan Page Widget to WordPress?
1. Type Facebook Page Plugin in WordPress.
2. Click First Link in Google.
3. After this, you will see this box.
4. Put your Facebook Page URL in the first column and set the height and width of your Facebook page.
5. If you want to show the small header of facebook page then tick on Use Small Header. If you do not want the small header then leave this.
6. You do not want to show the header cover photo then tick the Hide Cover Photo otherwise leave this.
7. There is an option to show the friends face if you want to show then select this otherwise leave it empty.
8. Select the Adapt to plugin container width because it adjusts page size on the website.
9. Click Get the Code. After this process, you will get the code like this.
After this, You will copy the Step 1st code and Paste the code before </body>. For this process, you will follow this step.
a. Go to Appearance.
b. Click Editor then you will redirect to the code section.
c. Then Open footer.php file and search the </body> tags and paste step 1st code before </body> tag. Save this file.
d. After this, You should go to Appearance and Click Widget.
e. Click Custom HTML.
f. Put Cursor on Custom HTML and drag it into the sidebar or anywhere in the footer.
In the title, Write Facebook Page.
Paste the step 2 code in Content. Click Done and Save this.
By this code, You will see your post, friends faces and cover photo on the Website. After this process, your page will be visible on the website with page posts.
If your page does not fit in the sidebar then resize it and again repeat the same process.
If you do not want to see the post on your website then you should copy this code and replace the step 2 code by these lines.
Note: These codes are available on facebook.
In this, your page and friends face will be shown. The post will not show.
Replace Facebook Page URL with your facebook page URL in given code. Your page will be seen like this.
If you do not want to show the facebook friends face then paste this code and your friends will not be shown.
Replace facebook page URL to your facebook page URL. In this, your friends face will not be shown. Your page will see like this. This code will put in your Custom HTML content section. Then save this.
Note: Place these code into Custom HTML > Content section.
So here are these steps which tell you How to Add Facebook Fan Page Widget to WordPress.
So by these steps, you will learn how to add facebook fan page on WordPress.
Over to You:
If you liked this article, then share it on your social media accounts and like our Facebook Page to get more updates like this.