Here we tell you about 8 Best WordPress Speed Optimization Plugins in 2018. Because website speed is the most important ranking factor in Search Engine Optimization.
If you have the faster-loading website then you can gain more visitors in comparison of slow loading website.
In Amazon Survey when their website improves there speed and loading fast then they gain more visitors. So here are 8 Best WordPress Speed Optimization Plugins in 2018
8 Best WordPress Speed Optimization Plugins in 2018
1. W3 Total Cache:
|W3 Total Cache|
- CDN Support like MaxCDN.
- Page Cache
- Browse Cache
- Database Cache
- Lots of Features but they can use in W3 Total Cache Pro.
|WP Fastest Cache|
|WP Super Cache|
- In this, you can enable caching at simple or expert level. Simple is recommended.
- Compress Pages in Miscellenous. It has also recommended.
- Clear All Cache Updated when post or pages updated. This is available in Mobile Prefixes.
- Extra Home Pages Checks in Mobile Prefixes. It is also recommended.
So this plugin is better, free and easy to use.
4. WP Super Minify:
|WP Super Minify|
WP Super Minify Plugin has lightweight and combine the CSS, JS, minifies to speed up the page loading time.
Apply this Plugin setting carefully because it has some issues in past.
It is free to use.
2. Disable Compression of CSS and Javscript.
3. Very easy to use.
Enable these two Features:
1. Combine CSS.
5. Cache Enabler- WordPress Cache
|Cache Enabler- WordPress Cache|
Cache Enabler is the lightweight plugin and you can easily set up.
This makes your website faster by generating static HTML files with Web P Support.
Also, this provides CDN support and it provides KeyCDN.
If you want to add CDN in this then you will install CDN Enabler plugin.
1. Set Up is simple.
2. Clear Cache in 1 click.
3. Set Cache Behavior (clearing after posts)
5. Set the post ids. (exclude from cache).
6. Set the expiration times.
Enable these features
1. Set the expire hour.
2. Select all option in cache behavior.
3. Choose HTML & Inline JS in Cache Minification
So these are the Best WordPress Speed Optimization Plugins.
6. WP Optimize:
WP Optimize is the effective and best plugin and automatically cleaning your WordPress database and runs on the maximum efficiency. It is the most installed plugin.
Features of WP Optimize:
1. Remove unnecessary data.
2. Easy to use.
3. Mobile Friendly
4. It helps you to make a space, clean and control the website.
5. Compact and defragment the My SQL tables within one button press.
6. Weekly clean up facility.
7. It shows the database and the potential savings in the website.
8. Available in several languages.
9. Perform optimization without running manual queries.
10. Automatically create a backup through Updraft Plus.
11. It has more planned.
No need to enable any feature. If you want any feature to enable and disable then you can do because it is automatic.
1. Autoptimize makes optimizing is easy.
3. Optimize the Google Fonts.
4. Extensive API is available.
5. It removes WordPress core emoji cruft.
Enable these Autoptimize features
Remove emoji, query string etc. Set the fonts.
8. LiteSpeed Cache:
1. LiteSpeed Cache is PHP Based Plugin and communicates with LiteSpeed web server and built-in page cache. This combination delivers you the super level f speed.
2. CDN Support.
4.Optimize and clean the database.
5. HTTPS support.
6. Attractive and understand the interface easily.
7. Woocommerce and bbpress support.
8. It supports to single site and multi-site network.
9, Caching of mobile and desktop is separated.
10. Prefetch of Domain Name Server (DNS).
11. Object and Browse Cache
12. Support the Cloudfare API.
13. Automatic page cache.
14. Best Automatic Purge Cache.
No need for the setting. If you want to change any setting then you can do. So these are the 8 Best WordPress Speed Optimization Plugins in 2018.
So with these 8 Best WordPress Speed Optimization Plugins in 2018, you can achieve fast loading speed. Apply these plugin and increase your WordPress website speed. It is the most important ranking factor for SEO. By these plugins, you can boost your website speed easily without trouble. You can choose any plugin to get the high website loading speed.
Over to You:
If you have liked this article then share this article with others who do not know how to increase WordPress website speed through 8 Best WordPress Speed Optimization Plugins in 2018.
- 3 Hubspot Free SEO Courses With the Best SEO Strategies - April 21, 2018
- How to Add Google Analytics Code to WordPress Site or Blog - April 20, 2018
- [100% Off Coupon] Ultimate Email Marketing And Autoresponders Guide - April 18, 2018
- [100 % Off Udemy Course Coupon] Google image SEO - April 16, 2018
- Get Free Sales and CRM For Small Businesses by Hubspot - April 14, 2018
- [100 % Off Udemy Coupon] Facebook Marketing: 1000% More Engagement & Boost Sales - April 13, 2018
- How to Install WordPress through Softaculous in cPanel? - March 10, 2018
- How to Implement Google AMP on WordPress Site or Blog? - March 1, 2018
- How to Add Facebook Fan Page Widget to WordPress - February 27, 2018
- How to Migrate WordPress Website from One Host to Another - February 24, 2018